During the summer in Peru, the constant rains in the mountains and the clear springs feed the rivers, which for the guides are visible during most of the year. In this activity you will find enthusiastic tourists who have decided to confront the fast water in a captivating adventure of rafting in Peru.
Rafting In Cusco (Full Day)
On the rafting trip you will have the opportunity to see truly beautiful landscapes near Cusco, and will have an exciting trip; 9: 00 am start.
Pick-up from the hotel to the Chuquicahuana River located south of Cusco.
The guide we will give us instructions and the necessary equipment will be provided for rafting in the inflatable boats.
We will travel for approximately 2 hours in rapids class II, III and IV, depending on the section that we have chosen.
- QUIQUIJANA/CUSIPATA: Class II, III (Operates all year round).
- CHUQUICAHUANA: Class III, IV, (Operates from April to December). After lunch, we return to the city of Cusco, arriving at approximately 5pm.
The rapids are categorized in the following way:
• Difficulty I-II: Easy without risk, something exciting.
• Difficulty III-IV: Good and exciting, with some risk.
• Difficulty V: Very exciting and risky, you need a boat for additional security.
• Difficulty VI: extreme risk, should not be run
What to bring:
- Sandals or shoes to wear in the water
- Hat and sunscreen
- A bottle of water and snacks